Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Baby Beckett, Baby Boy, Baby Shower

A bit delayed but since I am now going to my second baby shower tonight for our new grandson due the first week of August I thought I should post the pictures from the first baby Beckett baby shower ... way fun to honor Renee in this way and so thankful for her friends Erin, Melissa and Sarah who hosted this fun afternoon on June 22nd ....

 
Oh My ... yum and beautiful all in one


 
Since Adam and Renee will be using cloth diapers this cute diaper cake will come in handy

 
A view from the balcony ,,,, Melissa holding her new little one


 
Ashley is holding one of Renee's friend's little ones

 
I don't know about my son and daughter-in-law's love for the Bears but sounds like this is a
gotta-have-it diaper bag for dad

 
Great gift from Lisa, Carrie, Kelley and Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment