Saturday, July 20, 2013

Gotta love date day!

 
 
One of the beautiful things I love about summer break is I have more time to spend with family and friends. This summer I made plans to keep most of my Friday's free so I could go for donuts with Kelley, Ashley and the grand kids.
 
At the end of donuts I usually take one of the 3 grand kids who live in the cities for the day. Last Friday was Pru's turn and we found this awesome sink to go with the oven we already had. As you can see Pru was enjoying her time washing dishes after we ate lunch on the little dishes.
 
Pru is the one who reminds me when I have all the kids that I am not babysitting but rather grand-sitting. This is a term I coined when I explained to the kids one day they were not babies anymore.
 
Although ... our family is looking forward to having a new grand baby (baby boy Beckett)soon. I am especially looking forward to time with all the kids and grand kids coming up in August when Jacob and Carrie join us for a week. We have been blessed to use the cabin of some good friends from church. Not that I am counting but .... it is just a month away! Yea!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment