Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Sister in Christ, a dear friend, and a bit of a daughter ... Andrea


She and I

She is quiet and thoughtful

I am more outspoken, sometimes without thinking

She loves well and so do I

She is compassionate and caring always asking tough questions

I too am compassionate and caring but I don't always go deep enough to ask the tough questions

          She is slight in frame and light in color of hair

          I am a bit bigger and the color Grey shows I am older

She is a bit on the unorganized side but always sees the big picture

I am sometimes obsessed with being organized and

I love to write and know the details


She and I love coffee that does not taste like coffee and we both are fans of carmel although She is a bigger fan than I

We both love to read

          She is content with being single

          I am very content being married

She has a spiritual depth to her learning and is athletic 

I have a love for learning and like long walks and bike rides

No comments:

Post a Comment