Where does the practice of writing begin? Does is begin with a list? A list of goals for the day? It certainly can begin there and has in my Texas daughter's home as she begins the process of home-schooling. It did not begin for me until my twelfth year of school. That is when I learned that writing starts with reading. So today as I read this; is has become my writing (or rather copying) of what God came up with regarding mercy ....
What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not! For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.” So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.” Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens.Where does the practice of writing begin? Does it begin with the forming of letters on a page or the typing of the words on the keyboard?


So glad that the Lord chooses to show compassion and mercy, especially on those of us who chose to run. Thank you for sharing that verse.
ReplyDelete