loving to participate in the 5 minute Friday link-up here:
http://lisajobaker.com/
no edits ... just one piece written in 5 minutes and I give it all I got ....
It's an ordinary day or is it? Is any day really ordinary? Has God not made every day extraordinary? Indeed He has! Some for me are filled with joy and expectation from the minute I open my eyes on the pillow while others are ....
The battlefield. And for me, the battlefield is in my mind and thoughts. It is then and not only then that it is not an ordinary day but rather another day to get dressed in my armor.
So ... as I shower and let the warm water and soap wash over my body I put on:
the helmet of salvation
the breastplate of righteousness
the belt of truth
the shoes fitted for the gospel
the sword of the Spirit
and the shield of faith
This is no ordinary day but rather a day I must fight against my flesh and spirit. It is a day I look up to the mount of Zion to see His arms extended high in intercession for me.
This is no ordinary day!
This is a day of His intercession for me and my intercession for the generations of Walkers and Pederson's now and to come.
It is a day to lift His banner high!
Indeed this is no ordinary day!

Wow! What a wonderful, encouraging, inspiring post! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteVisiting via FMF.
Blessings,
Selena
An inspiring battle cry! Thanks for reminding us of the power of prayer and mothers praying for their families.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Selena and Jennifer for stopping by ....
ReplyDelete