Thursday, November 28, 2013

His Power to Protect and His Grace to Restore (1000 gifts)

986. grateful for the Sati series for November on gratefulness 

987. my list lies open on the table as I count everything as gratefulness

988. the Word read aloud

989. the garland of grace I have put on

990. grateful to be preoccupied with Him this morning

991. a hug from the golfer before going off to work

992. the moments of processing aloud some hard stuff with a friend

993. Saturday morning: waking up in the golfers arms

994. This Scripture; "Praise the Lord; Praise God our Savior! For each day He carries us in His arms." Psalm 68:19

995. a caring call from our son-in-law Josh

996. grateful to be His daughter

997. grateful He is overjoyed with me

998. one new son-in-law to come .... Love you Dustin!

999. each desert I must pass through

1000. knowing His power to protect and His grace to restore both Kelley and I

No comments:

Post a Comment