A couple of weeks ago I was able to take a drive out to Deerfield and enjoy space on a friend's farm for a 3 hour time frame, uninterrupted, to speak and hear from God.
The most important task was to slow myself down so I could find meaning in everything; every word I read, spoke, and wrote.
So when I started with 1 Peter 5:7 "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you" I knew how important it was for me to release my concerns, review what concerns actually led me into sin, and then remember God's faithfulness. These were the three areas, release, review, and remember that made it possible to slow down enough to find meaning in everything that day.
![]() |
| The view outside my window at the farm ... breath-taking and peaceful |
.jpg)
beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove this reminder to take time for quiet, reflection, and prayer. So great when you can do it in a beautiful space like this. You're blessed. xoxo
ReplyDelete