Wednesday, January 01, 2014

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... the little birds are taking a bath in the heated birdbath my husband has provided for them

I am thinking... it would be wonderful if I still had 2 more days of Christmas break

I am thankful... that our grandson, Beckett is home from the hospital

In the kitchen... I made some hot chocolate with eggnog (yum)

I am wearing... velour pants with an elastic waist, thermal top with a sweater, socks and slippers (comfort clothes on a cold Minnesota winter day)


I am creating... a clean sleep for tonight as I put the freshly washed sheets on the bed

I am going... to think on some intentions for 2014

I am wondering... when I will get over this cough and cold

I am reading... Martika (a children's book) and the book of 2 Peter

I am hoping... for warmer weather

I am looking forward to... Friday night pizza with the family

I am learning... more stratagies for working with EL students

Around the house... Terry and I are just enjoying one another's company

I am pondering... the year ahead

A favorite quote for today...

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come. The old has gone, the new is here! 2 Corinthians 5:17
A few plans for the rest of the week: back to work tomorrow, Real Women, and Friday night pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment