Friday, January 31, 2014

Here's the Birthday Girl!

Wow hard to believe that this one is 5 years old today. We were able to hang out for a little while at Nana's house this morning because I did not have to work. The presents and the big birthday bash will be in the morning.

As you can tell by the sparkle in this girls eye she is a gem. One of her love languages is touch. I know because she loves to hug and I love to get hugged!

Pru I am so grateful for you and I pray for you often. I know the Lord has great plans for your life. I love that in preschool this year you are not only learning more about letters, art, and writing your name but that you have an opportunity to learn more about Jesus too. You are a beautiful girl! You have a caring spirit and you love to help in any way you can. I love you so much more!

Happy 5th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment