I do thank you for the fun had with the grandchildren last night and for the good night's rest for all, bumpa, nana, Sid, Pru, Lenny and Beckett. I am so grateful that many of our grandchildren are close by and I pray this morning for each one of our grandchildren, the Texas girls the Mpls kids and the two new grandchildren to be born. Please Father, I pray that each of them will come to a saving knowledge of you Jesus. Protect their little lives spiritually, physically and emotionally.
Only His is enough, “His divine power had granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us.
2 Peter 1:3 aThis morning as I read the word and have my quiet time before the children arise I will spend some time in 2 Peter 1:3-11, Galatians 5:22-23 and John 15:4-5. Father, give me understanding and I will keep your law and obey it will all my heart, direct me in the path of your commands, make me the best wife, mother, grandmother that I can be today!
Father, I thank you that you "call and elect" me according to 2 Peter 1:10. You have called me to faith, goodness, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, godliness and brotherly kindness. I am so sorry for times when I have neglected not only your word but what you have called me to ... Please forgive me.
In Galatians 5 I learn today again about the fruits of the Spirit, love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Father, this is my prayer for Tim and Nancy, Mike and Denise, Aaron and Alisa, James and Kathleen, Ken and Ginny Kim Le and Teresa: as you have called them to be missionaries. Father on the harder days would you remind them that they are filled with the Spirit and can depend on You! Remind us today to take spiritual inventory ....
Add goodness. Do what you know to be right.Add knowledge. Study the word. Pray without ceasing.Add self-control. Control your will and operate in the Spirit.Add perseverance. See His tasks through, even when it’s hard.Add godliness. Let others know to Whom you belong by your conduct.Add mutual affection and love. Give your time, talents and life for others.
~ taken from She Knows Truth
No comments:
Post a Comment