Saturday, January 03, 2015

Tradition, Tree, and Truth

Glad my intention more than 4 months ago was a loose intention to blog on Mondays. Since my kids set me up on instagram I have been using this more than blogging however it is still important for me to write and post pictures. Blogging presents itself an opportunity to write more than the brief things written on instagram.


Christmas Tree Cutting 2014
So .... as I was looking back at pictures I found the below picture and compared it to the above picture!

Christmas Tree Cutting 2013


It's how we start the beginning of our Christmas Season. Tree Cutting. It's often about family, traditions ... things we love to do and things that bring us together as family! 




The tree cutting then leads to advent, which leads to Luke, Chapter 2 and Unwrapping the Greatest Gift ever, Jesus! It's how I was raised (me above on my dad's lap) and how we raised our children and how our grandchildren are being raised. 

So grateful for the lineage of my family and the 
lineage of the Lord Jesus Christ!





No comments:

Post a Comment