August 5, 2007
evening pages
What a wonderful time spent together this past weekend with my daughter Lisa. We traveled together to a Bed and Breakfast in St. Cloud. When we arrived we were shown to our cozy room by the innkeeper, Louie. After showing us our room he led us out to the upper porch, where we spent our first hour and a half, Lisa working on her program planning while I studied for my PRAXIS exam. Later we got ready to go out for dinner. We drove to a quaint little restaurant overlooking a small river. We found a spot for two and enjoyed a delicious dinner with lots of time to talk and enjoy one another's company. When we were done with dinner we returned to the B&B.
What a fun weekend of laughing, listening, eating, sleeping, just loving one another and being in each other's presence.
Thank you Lord for blessing me with my daughter and this time we were able to spend together. We were truly in Your arms, B.
Mom,
ReplyDeleteYou said it best, being in each others presence. Being present is so important in life and I think if not for this weekend I would have been unable to handle dinner with the "girls". It was an experience of practicing presence tonight.
I had so much fun this weekend. It was important to me to support you in something you love so much, teaching.
I am so proud to call you my mother, my best qualities have come from you.
We had such a great time, studying, eating, laughing, (those Nikita geeses, and Matt's funny talk) shopping (can't wait to see you in your skort tomorrow!), and talking.
I love conneting with you and learning from you!
I will be glad for the opportuinity to touch base each morning these next two weeks, you are a vital piece to my development and growth. I so appreciate your input and love.
Thank you! I LOVE my mother.
In his arms with you, L-