Thursday, August 23, 2007
morning pages
I had a great conversation with Lisa 2 nights ago .... about what I am passionate about ...
writing and teaching and teaching through writing. I love how she keeps encouraging me to go towards my dream, my passion. Individuals pay top dollar to have a life/fitness coach like Lisa. I am blessed to have her for a daughter, and life/fitness coach. Because of her I am running towards my writing goals today to write to teach and to teach to write. One can learn so much about oneself and others through the power of writing/journaling.
I learned much this week as I am in training preparing for a new part-time job. The role of the trainer/teacher is of utmost importance. When someone is brand new at something weather it is a job, an exercise program, a food plan ... whatever it may be encouragement is essential. Think on this ...Let's say you have gone to the doctor and he/she has put you on an eating plan to lower your blood pressure. He wants you to try this for 1 week and then return to the office. You do great for the first 2 days, and then when no one is watching, you go off the plan ...
I think you're getting the picture ... When I am tempted to "go off the plan", stop exercising, stop writing, or get discouraged because I am not learning the "new job" fast enough (oh and what about fast? do things need to be learned fast? Does one need to run fast? sorry, this topic I'll save for another day) encouragement is essential.
Today,
I encourage you to look inside yourself and find your passion
I encourage you to "work the plan and plan to work"
I encourage you to "go slow"
I encourage you to pray more
I encourage you to linger in His Presence
I encourage you to read His Word and to walk in His Spirit
I encourage you friends, for encouragement is essential!
In His Arms today as always, B.
No comments:
Post a Comment