
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
afternoon pages
I love to pray God's word back to Him ... today John 15
I'm pressing in Father and I'm staying connected to you the Vine. Please cut off every branch in me that bears no fruit. prune every branch that bears fruit so that it may be even more fruitful. Continue to help me remain in you and have Your words continue to remain in me. May whatever is given to me be to Your glory, may I obey Your commands, and may Your joy be in me. Thank you Father, for calling me Friend. Thank You Father, for choosing me. May I bear fruit that lasts.
Father would you be with our US soldiers especially Ashley. May the God of all hope fill Ashley, along with all our troops and every military family with all joy and peace as they trust in You. May they abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Romans 15:13)
In His Arms, B.
I pray with you through my tears, man I miss my sister!
ReplyDeleteL-
I love how your passion and love for Christ spill out into your words. I shall pray for Ashley and the family as you step into this new challenge God has presented you!
ReplyDeleteWith much love in Christ,
~bethany~