Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday, August 29, 2007
nighttime pages

I want to write tonight yet it is just random thoughts going through my head so hopefully I will not disappoint my readers which goes to show you I write for myself ... some thoughts

bike ride around Cedar lake this morning during sunrise was an amazing display of God's glory
seeing and talking with my friend Catherine is always good
praying for my friend Katie and hoping her new job is going well
talking with Scott, police officer at Plymouth Middle School and telling him how well Ashley is doing at basic training
working at Plymouth Middle School in a temp position is OK
taking a nap, love it
having coffee with Kelley was so fun
going to uptown to a paper store and buying a new journal was great
shopping for healthy foods at Whole Foods was wholesome
meeting Terry for dinner, he ate, I talked, was important time shared together
getting a call from my sister to do lunch tomorrow, I am looking forward to this
talking with Carrie on the phone and laughing hard, I did not pee my pants :-), super fun
taking a bath to ease the pain of all my sore muscles, ouch
f inishing a book and starting a new one, in the bath tub of course
and now closing this entry and going to bed.
I'll be reading Psalm 29 and I suggest you do the same ...
In His Arms tonight ... until tomorrow, B.

No comments:

Post a Comment