Friday, September 07, 2007

Rosella

Friday September 7, 2007
yesterday, morning and afternoon pages

Yesterday was a very hard day yet God is so faithful and continues to give me grace.I had completed my temp position at Plymouth Middle School this past week and God moved me on to another service opportunity as I took care of a good friend's mother in her home. The following is my journal entry from yesterday.
morning pages
I have been and will continue to study the Deity and Humanity of Christ ...
afternoon pages
Above in my "morning pages" entry is what I planned on reading and writing some about but God had different plans ...
Unable to read,
but able to pray,
as I cared for Rosella today.


I had such a peace in my Spirit, that I was in the right place at the right time. Yesterday, (Wednesday) Rosella taught me the card game "99". We each won one game. We talked about how she was glad to be home and in her own bed with a view. She stated she really wanted to die in her sleep and without pain. Today (Thursday) we smiled and joked some as we did the 2-step-shuffle dance to move from the bed to the chair and back again. She wasn't quite up to the dance or playing cards today but we did a little standing and hugging. After giving Rosella some apple juice and water, from her bed, she asked to go for a "walk". Around 12 noon God granted her the desire of her heart as she died peacefully in her sleep and went to "walk" with her Savior for eternity. Rosella is now In His Arms .... Beth

http://www.legacy.com/Link.asp?I=LS000094004622X

1 comment: