Over the past few weeks of reading my niece's blog I was intrigued with her posts entitled
Love, Friday ... Since my very favorite day of the week is Sunday I thought I would begin a Love Sunday post ...
Love waking up and hearing Terry and Kelley conversations
Love showering and getting ready for church
Love that I got on the scale and have lost 6 pounds this summer (thanks for the boot camp kick in the butt Lisa)
Love having Pastor Jeff and the lead worshippers lead me into worship
Love having Kelley with me at church today and hearing her "singing" voice
Love prayer times
Love that with a
- proper view of Christ
- proper position in Christ
- proper fellowship in the body of Christ
My joy will be complete (thanks Joe for allowing the Holy Spirit to speak through you)
Love helping people find their way around and answering their questions at NHC
Love walking home from church today ... (I got my exercise Cheryl)
Love Sunday afternoon naps
Love studying God's word and sometimes like doing my homework
Love spinach salad for dinner (really!)
Love it when Terry brings home Cold Stone coffee lover's like it ice cream (hope I don't put those pounds back on)
Love when I don't have to get up in the morning (tomorrow, labor day)
Love all of you .... B.
My addition:
ReplyDeleteLove Sunday morning bike ride through Mpls, St.Paul, and Mendota Heights with firnds (though my body might protest a bit tomorrow).
Love Sunday afternoon matinee with my friend Vanessa (you MUST see Stardust).
Love finishing the evening reading my mom's blog!
L-