Sunday, September 23, 2007

Love Sunday

Love waking up to the sun

Love taking some time to read and write

Love the quiet of the morning

Love getting to church early

Love praying with friends

Love Sunday donuts (I did not get mine today)

Love Gospel Sunday worship team as lead worshippers

Love our very special "Prayer Room" at New Hope Church

Love HopeWatchers and listening to their prayers

Love meeting new people and helping them find their way around

Love getting a call from Ashley today and being able to talk for more than 3 minutes

Love having my new grandson visit me at church so I can hold him for awhile

Love getting home a bit early and taking a two hour nap

Love having pizza with Terry for dinner

Love going to bed early and being ready for the second week at my new job (this is my only explanation for not blogging last week)

1 comment:

  1. Love reading your blog, more please! And how are you? I feel like we haven't connected in awhile, lets have coffee.

    L-

    ReplyDelete