Sunday, October 07, 2007

Love Sunday

OK so today I love Sunday because one of my kids in HopeWatchers encouraged me to put the following on my blog after sharing it with the group as an example of a letter to God so here goes ... from my handwritten journal dated, you guessed it, Sunday, October 7, 2007 ...

Oh Father, How I miss these times of just "hanging out" with you in the morning. I love having conversations (hence the name of my blog) with you where we can talk and listen to one another. You are such a blessing to me. You are always there ready to hang out but I am now often in a rush (with two new jobs and an upcoming missions trip). Help me Father, to slow down ... I lift up Terry, each one of my kids, (this includes Jacob and Joshua) and my new grandson to your throne today. Please guide, watch over and pour out Your favor on them. Keep each of them walking closely with you ... I love you Father! Your daughter, Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment