Monday, October 15, 2007
My handwritten journal from Friday, October 12th was as follows:
Oh God You are Holy and Pure. Make me holy and pure through the reading of your word.
"And the words of the Lord are flawless like silver refined in a furnace of clay, purified seven times. O Lord, You will keep me safe..." Psalm 12:6-7a
Today Father I am sore physically and overwhelmed emotionally as I think about my upcoming WFTW trip ... heal me physically ... help me to put one foot in front of the other and walk in Your Power, Spirit, and Light ...
My handwritten journal from Saturday, October 13th was as follows:
You answered much differently than I expected Lord as I tripped and fell against a cement wall at church. I was taken by ambulance to the hospital ER and later discharged with a contusion to the head and a fracture in my left thumb.
Is it not interesting how God hears and answers prayer? :-)
This is my prayer ...
"I honor You, God for making a covenant with me to reveal the fact that Your name and Your nature are to make us well. Surely Your steadfast love endures forever" (Ex.15:26, 34:10)
and "Thank you, Lord that one of the first revelations of Your nature is to heal. Your name is Jehovah Rophi, which means that the essence of who you are is to heal and make whole."
(Ex. 15:36-37)
Well, my readers I am leaving the decision up to the Lord and my doctor (who most importantly is a believer) regarding going to Honduras. I have an appointment on Wednesday, October 17th at 3:45. So ... keep praying and I will keep you posted.
In His Arms again and again, B.
No comments:
Post a Comment