Sunday, February 10, 2008

Love Sundays

Sunday, February 10, 2008
Carrie's Birthday
afternoon pages

Love Sundays


Love the light that comes into the windows in the morning

Love the sun even when it is bitter cold outside

Love to celebrate Carrie's birthday even from a far

Love the light that comes from being in God's house

Love the light that comes from the hearts of God's people

Love Sundays as they trully are a time of respite from what goes on in the day to day world

Love Sundays especially this Sunday as Pastor Steve preaches on encouragement I feel encouraged

Love getting some of my homework done on Sunday

Love spending time in the word and in prayer

Love to look back on my intentions and see that I am doing fairly well on the ones that are most important to me. I am no longer writing down my food intake as I am instead aware of what I am eating and am making good choices. I have exercised 2 times this past week and I intent to go for 3 this week. I have been reading each day both the Old Testament and leisure reading. And I am once again getting back to blogging which is always so fun for me.

Tomorrow I promise to read and pray and I look forward to going back to work and walking in the light. My promise is to encourage each of my students at least 2 times tomorrow with WOW, WAY TO GO, FANTASTIC, NICE WORK, YOUR INCREDIBLE, BRAVO, HOW SMART, GOOD JOB, NOTHING CAN STOP YOU NOW, GOOD FOR YOU etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment