Monday, November 03, 2008


I like these journal prompts from the Simple Women's Day Book ... Above is the picture thought I would like to share for today ....
Monday November 3, 2008
evening pages

Outside My Window ... it is now dark due to daylight savings time.

I am thinking ... about the reading I need to do for school and the reading I want to do for fun. Which will I choose?

I am thankful for ... my husband and the awesome eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns he fixed for dinner.

From the learning rooms ... I am learning how to better manage my time and take the time for the things I want to do.

From the kitchen ... I am about to stop blogging and clean up the dishes. I have a plan with my husband that he makes dinner and I do the dishes.

I am wearing ... cords and a short sleeve shirt but I will soon be in my jammies.

I am creating ... a scrapbook of my pictures from South Africa so when I return from Peru I am ready to scrapbook those pictures.

I am going ... to Peru on Friday (I am very excited).

I am reading ... War of Words by Paul Tripp.

I am hoping ... to build relationships with the people of Peru and to bring Christ to people with disabilities and bring people with disabilities to Christ.

I am hearing ... the washing machine as I try to get a load of towels washed and dried tonight.

Around the house ... I found signs that my grandson had visited today while I was at work.

One of my favorite things ... writing, of course!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: pray, read, work, eat, play and pack.


~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


No comments:

Post a Comment