Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today I ... June 16, 2009

got up
walked a mile and prayed
continued to make observations on John chap 3
talked with Adam briefly (he really looked sharp, dressed for yet another interview)
Kelley picked me up for breakfast at French Meadow Bakery
visited, laughed, talked, listened to and with Lisa, Kelley and Ashley
held, kissed and talked with Pru
ate gluten-free coconut cake and chai
drove Lisa back to Balance
went to thrift store to look for a car seat
went to another thrift store to buy a car seat and Buzz LightYear
sandals for Sid
ate a little lunch
dropped Terry at Sandy's
went to the library
read a little
took a nap
woke up and returned phone calls
talked with Renee W. Kelley, Joe T. and Andrea
put lasagna in oven
picked Terry up at Sandy's
added more sauce to lasagna
drank chai and watched the news
ate supper with Terry
Kaye picked me up for book study
forgot my notes at home (I couldn't believe I forgot these at home)
book study went great, thanks Lord!
Kaye brought me back home
watched a little T.V.
ate cold stone, "coffee lover's like-it"
went to bed ...

It is good!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have been there for the Chai and the news. Heck, I wish I could have been there all day....

    ReplyDelete