Thursday, June 18, 2009

Today I ... June 18, 2009

Got up
Walked a mile and prayed
Sent e-mails Holly, Pastor Dave, Kyle, Becky, kids, Pat and Marlee, Mary Catherine and Diane
Drove to Kelley’s (ate donut and drank pop on the way) oh my
Held Pru, played with Sid
Went garage sailing (found black shirt and plaid shorts and white sweater for myself, koosh ball and stop sign for classroom bag of tricks, frame to paint, blanket for Pru’s crib, hostess gift for Lisa, what no books!)
Oh yea and Kelley and I shared to candy bars while garage sailing oh my again
Done in less than 2 hours we stopped at a book store to look for a Father’s day gift for Terry (no luck)
Back to Kelley’s to play with the kids again then
Nana packed up the kids
Took the kids to show them off at church
Came back to the house and fed Sid lunch
Ate lunch with Sid (cheese and crackers, much healthier)
Put both kids down for nap
Answered (Adam, Renee, Sheri) and sent (Tim and Pastor Greg)more e-mails
Took a nap
Visited with Josh and Terry
Josh got both babies up and I changed both babies and sent them on their way with kisses
Ate left-over lasagna for dinner
Drove to Starbucks and got yogurt and chai for evening class snack
Went to the Crown Library to read and check out some teaching magazines
Talked with Ashley on the phone
Listened to voice-mails from Adam and Reading Corp person
Just looked at one verse in my Bible today ... disappointed in myself ... tomorrow back to the book of John
Listened to my professor for 4hours ... whew ... he talks so fast I am exhausted
Checked e-mail
I am off to bed 10:59

It is good!

1 comment:

  1. thank you thank you! me and josh are so grateful for you. josh had some much fun golfing and I loved going to the pool without any little ones to watch. you are the best! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete