September 29, 2009
Morning Pages
Wow it's hard to believe that summer is over and fall is in the air. I do not want another day to go by without doing what I love to do writing and following blogs. One of the main reasons I fall behind is because when school starts I hit the floor running.
This year I am running into school at 6:30 am after waking up at 4 am to the alarm of my husband kissing me on the cheek as he goes off to work.
I love my alarm (my husband) and I work with an awesome bunch of k-6th graders from 6:30-9 each morning.
This year I am running to the computer on Monday evenings for one of my last few classes at Crown College in the hope's of graduating with my teaching degree in the spring of 2010.
I love learning!
This year I am running out the door after a quick dinner to EX 2:2 an awesome "school" of the Bible.
I love my "girlfriends" at EX 2:2
And right now I am running down the hall of Edinbrook Elementary to a K class.
I love serving alongside of seasoned teacher, Susan.
Have a great day or not it's completely up to you! B
love to see that you are filling your time with life giving things, sad to be missing out on all the well spent time we had all summer. i miss garage sale thursdays (even though we didn't always make it to the garage sales!) your grandbabies are growing far to fast, pru is going to hit the ground running in a matter of months. miss you and hope to talk/text to you soon! loves and kisses!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your finish! "Have a great day, it's completely up to you" How fab! And I love that you love dad so much. I love learning too, I am so grateful to have received that trait from you, and you have been one of my best teachers
ReplyDeleteLYM, L-
I love your last line "Have a great day, it's completely up to you". How fab! And I love that you love dad so much and learning. I love learning too. I am so grateful to have received that trait from you, and you have been one of my best teachers!
ReplyDeleteLYM, L-
I love your last line! How fab.
ReplyDeleteAnd it is awesome that you love dad so much and learning. I love learning too. I am so grateful to have received that trait from you, and you have been one of my best teachers!
LYM, L-