Saturday, January 16, 2010
New Year 2010
Yep its true it is a new year and as of yet I have not set completely my intentions for 2010 ... having said this I am thinking and in prayer about what I want to accomplish in 2010. One reason for having not written thus far into the new year is because one intention would be to graduate in May and this is my excuse for not taking the time as of yet to write and publish intentions for 2010. My written work is school work, EX 2:2, and Real Women which is comsuming most of my present "extra" time in the day. So .... keep visiting my blog and you shall see that by the end of January 2010 I shall have my intentions for the new year posted.
Labels:
Intentions,
Writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
im holding you to that! wishing you would post more often!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to reading your design for 2010!
ReplyDelete