After much thought and prayer I have narrowed down some categories and intentions for 2010 and they are the following:
Intention: to have something in mind; a design; a plan
Spiritual Intentions
- Finish reading through the Bible in a year " all scripture is God-breathed, useful for training, reproofing, ...."
- Four intentional day-aways (24-48 hours) of retreat, refresh, re vie, renew through prayer
- Bible reading most days aloud with my husband Terry
- Continue to "be" a disciple and know fellowship through Ex 2:2, Real Women, HopeWatchers
- Graduate in May with a BS in Elementary Education
- Take a class through Maple Grove Community Education
- Always be one week ahead with Kidstop lesson plans
- Read good books often
- Continue to "be" a lifelong learner seeking wisdom from the Lord as "anyone who lacks wisdom can ask of God ..."
Emotional Intentions
- Blogging monthly
- Journaling weekly
- Continue to share my heart with the Lord and with family and friends "a friend loves at all times ...."
Physical Intentions
- Walk 1-2 mile 5 days per week
- Smoothie for breakfast 5 days per week
- Continue to be conscious of my "body being a temple of the Holy Spirit"
- Give much to many " give generously ...."
- Keep track (written down) all spending
- Hope for a spending plan written down together with Terry
- Continue to prayer before spending and know that all I have belongs to the Lord.
Most of these intentions, goals are measurable. It is my prayer and hope for 2010 that I will be able to look back monthly to these intentions and know that I am staying on track. I publish these with the intention of having others hold me accountable for personal growth because of these intentions.
Always remaining in His arms, B.
I love how you have broken your intentions down into different parts of the "body" which make up the whole. These are beautiful and you can count on me to check in with you on how it is all going!
ReplyDeleteLove you, L-