Monday, May 10, 2010

Graduation .... most important part .... Family




Can I just say what an amazing weekend ... it really does not get much better than this ....

Just a few highlights for now ....

  1. an evening of practice for just Terry and I (Friday)


  2. family


  3. a good night's rest and another drive to Crown College (Saturday)


  4. family


  5. a morning of celebration (BS in Education Studies)


  6. family


  7. a reception at Crown College


  8. family


  9. an open house with amazing fun, food, and fellowship


  10. family


  11. a kindle, a gift of books yea!


  12. family


  13. a good night's rest with Carrie, Annika, Eden, and Ashley (I did not hear anything after going to bed at 11:30) until ....


  14. mother's day breakfast 6 am (Sunday)


  15. family


  16. mother's day choir with 3 girls and and Eden in tow


  17. family


  18. a Sunday afternoon nap


  19. family


  20. Chipotle and game night at Kelley's


Oh and did I say family?

No comments:

Post a Comment