Friday, May 07, 2010

May Update


I am not really sure what happened to April except that it seemed to fly by and because of this or for whatever other reason I did not follow through with my intention of blogging monthly at the very least and completely blew it! I did not blog in April ... please forgive me ... my faithful readers .... you know who you are ....

So now it is officially the 7th of May as the clock in our living room just struck midnight. I am having a night where I am unable to sleep because of burning pain in my face due to a head injury which occurred on April 15.

I am somewhat excited and yet apprehensive for the next couple of days as I practice for graduation tomorrow night and then graduate on Saturday with a party to follow and then celebrate Mother's Day on Sunday with all 5 kids.

The excitement comes from the completion of an intention for 2010 ... graduate in May with my BS in Educational Studies (a bit of a change due to the fact that I did not do my student teaching and instead took 12 additional credits, hence Educational Studies rather that Elementary ED).

The apprehension comes from the burning sensation in my face and the somewhat unsteadiness in my balance due to my injury.

All in all though it should be a great weekend of celebration ... graduation, mother's day, all my kids, (minus my son-in-law, Jacob who is unable to be with us in MN this time around) grand kids, family and friends .... it will be a weekend to remember ... more to come ....

No comments:

Post a Comment