Tuesday, June 29, 2010
morning pages
I am always thinking that to be a good teacher one must be a good reader and a good writer. This morning early I was able to spend some fun time reading things I had written when I was 18 years old. And as a teacher doing the math that means I have saved things (mind you small things) that I have written for (57-18=49) yep 49 years.
Well can I just say I am encouraged becasue I have all the time I need and yesterday I spent 20 minutes getting organized and later dropped off $7.50 worth of books at the half price books. That means that I made $7.50 for 20 minutes of work.
Today I spent 30 minutes of work, no, not work because some of my time was spent having fun reading. 30 minutes later I have 2 bags of recycled paper and 1 bag to go to half price books.
Come back for more reading of my 3rd edition of a "Teacher must be Organized"
May you be blessed with Peace, Love, and Organization in your life today!
Go organized mom! And you are a GREAT teacher, I am sure it is because you are always learning via reading and writing. Interested to hear what you learned about who you were then and who you've become, by reading what you wrote,(on my goodness)49 years ago...perhaps a blog post on this in the near future?
ReplyDelete(hehe)