Saturday, July 3, 2010
As many are traveling for the 4th of July Holiday I am thankful to have spent some outside time with 2 of my grandchildren, before going inside, and taking a bit of a food break (thanks for the yummie gf bars Kelley) and then I went outside yet one more time in His Presence.
After spending a bit of time in His word this morning, I got myself organized enough to work on my final paper for about a half hour. Now I am about to go to drop off a bit of my elimation of stuff, both clothes and books once again at the half price book store.
When I arrive home I will set up my table in the garage and begin to organize and clean out my front room closet. Stay tuned for update # 4!
Always remaining in His Arms, in His Word, and In His way for the day! B.
Great work! Purging feels so good doesn't it?
ReplyDelete