Monday, August 02, 2010

Monday Gratitude Pages August 2, 2010

holy experience



64. sleeping in

65. stonyfield yogurt

66. my kindle

67. book I'm reading on my kindle

Spiritual Disciplines Handbook; Practices That Transform Us

68. a finished mission statement (my new profile)

69. a trip to cosco with Terry

70. not just one car that runs but 2 cars

71. a glass of cold water on a hot day

72. an afternoon nap

73. choosing joy today

74. God's grace

75. the smell of bacon and eggs for dinner

76. air conditioning when the temps reach 85 but feel 93 according to the newscaster

77. grateful for the blogs I read today that encouraged me

78. finished my 30 page paper

79. a warm bath

80. a warm chai

1 comment:

  1. way to go on finishing your paper!
    I am sure that you are feeling lighter already.
    love you more.

    ReplyDelete