Today I am continuing in my practice of 1000 gifts from my great Father for which I am personally grateful. I love to say over and over that God is good all the time and all the time God is so good. I am finding myself today forever grateful for His goodness to me! Have you told the Lord how much you love Him and how grateful you are for His character and His gifts to you lately?
91. clean sheets
92. good night's rest
93. marriage
94. children
95. God's majesty
96. clean towels
96. warm shower
97. grandchildren
98. girlfriends
99. God's love
100. good food
101. fresh fruits
102. extended family
103. those who make up the beds in hotels
104. God's greatness to us on these past two weeks on the road
Beth, thank you for visiting my blog. I have been reading through the Psalms which inspires thankful words from my lips to God's ears!
ReplyDelete