Sunday, September 26, 2010

30 Days of Writing

I know I have writings to share and at the very least one written thought a day. The trick for me is to be able to get the thought(s)down on the blank page, weather it be on my blog or in my journal. The advice that comes from writer's is to write every day.

Now my daughter has done a number of 30 day journeys. I would love to be motivated to commit to writing for 30 days in a row and see what happens towards my desire to actually write more.

Just for today I am thinking about ...
Deeper is sometimes just better priorities.

This is something a friend of mine said. Today is Sunday and for me it's always a good day to set my weekly intentions and priorities so ............

I desire much different priorities for the week ahead then I had last week. I think just having the desire to put the last week behind me and move forward to the week ahead will be helpful.

write more tomorrow ... day 2
ps today was an amazing day of worship and prayer with HopeWatcher's

1 comment:

  1. And the point is that you just do it, it doesn't need to be meaningful, or involved, you just write, no matter what, you put down in words what you are feeling and thinking

    ReplyDelete