Thursday, September 23, 2010

What if I were the Teacher?

If I were the teacher when I see the little girl cry during the spelling test I would reassure her, "It's OK, just do your best and I will help with the rest."

If I were the teacher I would say, "I noticed that you walked down the hallway. Way to go!"

If I were the teacher I would say, "It's Ok to not know all the answers, sometimes I don't know all the answers."

If I were the teacher I would say to the other teacher who's comment regarding the student is, "He's so mean!" ... "But we have the opportunity to teach him to be kind."

Thankful that I am the teacher and I am having a daily impact on these lives teaching them, love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness, and self-control along with reading, writing and math.

No comments:

Post a Comment