Reading the title of this blog you many think I will write about something simple but profound. You are correct yet I still do not know if what I write will be what you expect. But then who may be reading my blog in expectation. There is something to having people read what you write but there is even a bigger something for me to just write.
As for the simple .... it's the change in the look of my blog. I wanted to create something simple and for this reason I have changed the look. I also wanted to create more read space of what I acutally write ... hence the "wider" new look.
As for profound .... it's the color background. Some people who know me would expect that I might pick blue as that is a favorite color of mine. Or some people who know my new favorite color is black would expect to see black. But that's just a new favorite wardrobe color 'cause so much can go with black and it makes my choice of clothes each day simple. Black shirt, black sweater and blue jeans. (oh how I love that I can wear blue jeans to work) I choose profound purple. I think of purple as being a color of roality ... as purple mountains majesty ... as the color of the sky at early evening.
Simple but Profound ... these are two words that I would use to describe myself!
Simply in His Arms and Profoundly grateful to feel His embrace.
Love that last line.
ReplyDeleteProbably the most profound thing I read all day...