Before I go off to school this morning I wanted to at the very least begin my gratitude pages .... and when I get home from school and before I go to bed I plan on adding to my gratitude pages.
117. Grateful for 30 children on the prayer team this year (an opportunity to teach).
118. Grateful for being able to get out of bed this morning!
119. Grateful for a shower and clean clothes to put on.
120. Grateful for His word (an opportunity to read).
121. Grateful for my new journal (an opportunity to write).
122. Grateful for a job especially when many are without a job.
123. Grateful for a better outlook personally beginning the sceond week of school.
124. Grateful for co-teachers.
125. Grateful for Keion and his heart!
126. Grateful for the ability to read.
127. Grateful for the ability to write.
128. As I just read about my friend who wrote a book and he typed the entire book with one finger due to many strokes ... grateful for two hands typing on the keyboard!
No comments:
Post a Comment