Friday, October 15, 2010

10-15-10 day 15


Let's see if it is day 15 that means I am halfway through my 30 days of writing commitment! Because I love to write this is not a difficult commitment but rather taking the time to write presents itself as the challenge.

I love this saying I have on my wall

"Motivation is what gets you started.
Habit is what keeps you going".


I have some things on my to-do list and one of those things is getting in the habit of word-processing my handwritten journals. Please join me in praying that I will make a habit of daily typing so within my life time I will get all journal's (43 of them) word processed.

I am thinking it would be easier to do this if I just had a more portable typing system. You know something without the cords and printers and extra stuff. Something that is lightweight and portable for taking notes and such. Well you guessed it ... it's the alphasmart at the top of the page.

Since I love to read (the kindle) and write (the alphasmart) make a great portable pair!

And I got the kindle for graduation so I am hoping to get the alphasmart for my birthday ... hint, hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment