
Wow if I can keep up on the daily writing it will be easy to remember what day I am on 'cause it matches the date!
Laundry day usually is not very exciting but today was quite different ...
Today I had 2 amazing helpers as Sid and Pru took my entire white load from my bedroom into the hallway and then they placed each item in the washing machine. What I can't believe is that there was not a camera in the place so ... you just have to imagine to toddlers walking back and forth at least 4 times each to place the laundry into the washing machine.
"Here Sid" says Pru.
"OK Pru bring it. Put it in here" says Sid.
"Here's more Nana" says Sid.
Mind you I take the whole small load (2 person laundry load) in one trip. This was way more fun though to do laundry with these two little helpers.
No comments:
Post a Comment