
Ok I have to say that there is not a lot to say or write about when I still feel crummy ... except maybe to say how thankful I am for my husband who has taken such good care of me. He got up with me at 12:30 am and took me to the hospital last night. The doctor ran IV fluids and anti-nausea meds for the night because I have been unable to keep anything in my system.
As of 9:30 this evening I am happy to report I am doing a bit better and I have kept the banana, applesauce, toast and even popcorn down. Hopefully by tomorrow things will be a bit closer to normal.
One upside of being sick is at times during the day I actually feel like reading and I jump between the Bible, a leisure book and the following book I am reading towards spiritual growth:
As of 9:30 this evening I am happy to report I am doing a bit better and I have kept the banana, applesauce, toast and even popcorn down. Hopefully by tomorrow things will be a bit closer to normal.
One upside of being sick is at times during the day I actually feel like reading and I jump between the Bible, a leisure book and the following book I am reading towards spiritual growth:
Spiritual Disciplines Handbook: Practices That Transform Us.
Fasting, Solitude, Contemplative Prayer ... Have you wandered from one practice to another? Then you may want to pick up this book. I love that this book is written by a women as many books like this are written by men and in particular Pastors. ... for me I am reading it on my Kindle!
No comments:
Post a Comment