I am so excited to be feeling better and preparing for the weekend. There is a large group of women from NHC going to WOF on Friday and Saturday. One of the offerings to the women was to stay in homes of other women. I have the privilege of hosting 3 women in my home while I send Terry on a "man sleep over". Just to give them the
B & B feel I sent them a guest letter via e-mail of what they can expect ... This is a copy of the letter ...
Dear Ladies,
We are delighted to have you stay this coming Friday night at the Promising Pederson Plymouth Bed and Breakfast.
Just to give you a bit of history about our little B&B , it was acquired almost 4 years ago after the 5 younger Pederson’s moved out of their parents home.
Our name was selected because we are Mr. and Mrs. Pederson, your Innkeepers for the night (oh but Mr. Pederson will not be in the inn or course). Also, we Promise to make your stay wonderful and fun and of course we stand on the Promises of God’s Word. Finally, Plymouth (not too original I know) was selected because we are located in the wonderful suburb of Plymouth less than 2 miles from New Hope Church.
For your enjoyment the Inn is located just 2 blocks from Three Ponds Park, which has many beautiful walking paths, swing sets, picnic locations and a fishing dock. You will have easy access to the Hwy 169 and Caribou Coffee is less than one mile away!
The Promising Pederson Plymouth, Inn Bed and Breakfast is an enchanting place with a rare gas fireplace in the spacious living room, and an inviting patio door extending into the gardens (see attached photo). Each of our guest rooms has a private bath and one of the bathrooms actually has a shower and tub too! I am sorry but there are no hot tubs on the grounds and CD players are by request only. We also offer cozy clean sets, fabric softener smelling towels, a warm place to lay your head and of course, chocolate. These two suites are wonderfully decorated and the additional seclusion makes it ideal for special occasions, like WOF.
Finally I must add that no pets are allowed!
We look forward to your arrival tomorrow evening should you have any questions or concerns feel free to e-mail or call!
Sicerely,
Beth Pederson
Promising Pederson Plymough Bed and Breakfast
what does a night cost at this B & B?
ReplyDeleteFor kids it's free ... adults, let me think on that!
ReplyDelete