Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 20 Friday, Family, Fun, Night

I am so glad that even if I am behind on my 30 day journey of writing that I am picking up where I left off a week ago.

Tonight we had fun as a family (as many as were available) hanging out at Lisa's new studio! It is so fun to see her very excited about all that is ahead for her in the area of yogi, wellness, and community ... I am so excited for her and know that many will experience great health and wellness because of all Lisa has to offer!

Check out her site at http://www.santefit.com/

We also enjoyed pizza and I ordered the gf Pizza Luce (yum, thanks Lisa). After we ate we elebrated Josh's soon to be 29th birthday. The guys were able to help a bit by taping off the studio so that Matt, Lisa and other friends would be prepared to paint the place in preparations for opening day November 1. And as if that was not enough fun we got to bring Sid and Pru back for their monthly sleep-over at Bampas, and Nanas.

When we got home the 2 little ones tried to go potty before brushing their teeth and then they were off to bed. I prayed and Sid asked if I would sing "You are my Sunshine". This is a song that I used to sing to Kelley as she left the hospital each time she visited me when I was hospitalized for treatment for the MS. The singing of the song tonight with Sid brought back memories. I lost a few of the words near the end of the song but where I left off Sid picked up singing and finished out the song.

Oh how I love family! In His Arms soon to be asleep ....B.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the monthly sleepover and bumpas and nanas, you guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the support, the plug of my website, and my awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete