Friday, October 01, 2010

day 6 writing and thinking about it too ...

In His Arms, (Mark 10:16)

Beth

This is day 6 of the 30 days of writing and I am thoughtful of writing ... here are some of the questions I am asking of myself ....

of course the 5 W's come to mind

Who am I writing to?

What am I writing about?

Where am I writing?

When am I writing?

Why am I writing?

More questions I am asking myself ... what is my order of writing, on paper, in a journal, on my blog or in all of these areas.

When I stared actually keeping Journals in 1980 30 years ago it was because I had a desire to have conversations between my Father and me. Now I would love to have those conversations in print so my children, grandchildren, and even great-grandchildren will have a history of the faithfulness of the Father both in our lives as a family and in my own life as a follower of Christ.

So, some other questions I am asking myself is do I combine my journals and my blog? Do I begin to type my journals separate from my blogs? Do I start another part of journaling, a visual journal?
Do I take writing classes? How do I organize my writing and my process of writing?

Lots of things to think on ....

No comments:

Post a Comment