
I woke up a bit late today but not too late for Sati class ... Yea. I love that we are learning a new series as we always do with a new month. It's all about leading and pushing back the negative thoughts and dreaming and change. All things that I can say I am happy to embrace today!
I quick came home and took a shower, put a load of clothes in the laundry and showered. And then I was off to meet my friend Pam for lunch at a restaurant I had never been to before and it had a gluten-free menu ... yea! I enjoyed breakfast for lunch ... yum! Pam and I visited for 2 hours. We caught up on each other's lives, talked about how we were seeing God at work and shared how we could be praying for one another. I love that we have been long time friends and we can just reconnect over lunch. Super fun!
I then came home and got some things done around the house that I had wanted to do and then I was off with a bag a books to the half price book store. I looked around for a bit and found a fantastic new sketchbook journal.
I came home and inserted the picture at the top of this post in my new "visual journal" more about this later.
Terry went out and got PF Changs gf spicy chicken for dinner ... yum!
I finished my thank you postcards and I tweaked my support letter.
My bag is packed for Sunday and my laundry is almost done.
I got my next book from BookSneeze to review in the mail so .... I am off to the bathtub to soak and read.
No comments:
Post a Comment