Monday, January 24, 2011

211-231 still counting gratitude

As I read Ann's book One Thousand Gifts I countine to count my gifts for which I am grateful ....

first grade team of women I serve with at Edinbrook

salvation

first grade students I support

times of prayer

books, pencils, paper, crayons, school supplies

mom of students and EB staff I pray with monthly

a friends call regarding answers to prayer as a result of a prayer counseling time

a friend who knows God as her husband as she walks through a painful separation

times of prayer for our Pastor

J-Term with my husband learning together about Heaven and Hell

a warm bed on a cold night

grief and loss

times of prayer and fasting

the beginning of a girls group

reading some really good books

Aaron and Alisa as they leave to serve in Africa

encouragement from a parent who says, "I love to hear her pray for others, not just her wants and needs".

times of writing

times of resting

times to memorize scripture

holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment