Monday, February 28, 2011

Counting some more ...

302. the wild turkeys, feeding at the feeder created by the golfer
303. recognizing the need to reduce caffeine in my diet
304. the hurt coming from the stomach
305. the golfer gets ginger ale to help my tummy
306. some sleep during the night
307. "the suffering that has the realest possibility to bear down and deliver grace"
308. He makes everything work out according to His plan
309. the whole earth full of His glory
310. weakness
311. thankfulness in the suffering
312. ginger ale
313. His faithfulness, grace and mercy
314. the buck and family feeding at 5 pm
315. the rabbit feeding at 3 am
316. mending a broken heart with Words
317. teachers students black and white playing a ball with all their might.
318. 5 healthy grandchildren
319. having all the time I need
320. a conversation on Skype with family in TX
321. 5 healthy grandchildren and the news that there will be one more grandchild soon
322. grandchildren’s prayers said aloud.
323. 2 am movie to take the mind off the pain
324. grown daughters enjoying sleep-over fun
325. with Woody in arms he falls asleep again
326. the baby sweet voice in the dark
327. Pru walks in proudly announcing “I’m awake!”



6 comments:

  1. Check it:
    318 and 321 are the same.
    Is that because you are doubly grateful?
    Love you mom and praying for health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the check it ... I am doubly grateful but meant them to read as corrected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth, thank you for visiting today. Praying for the source of pain to leave. Congratulations on the news about a new grandchild. Your life is rich with family.

    In joy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Donna, I do know the source and now am looking to the treatment. Praying His Grace and His Gratitude through this season. Have a wonderful Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m here from Ann’s – and I know it’s Wednesday and Multitude Monday was – well – Monday – but I am determined to keep reading these – what – 40,000 gratitude linkies…

    And I come to yours and I am smiling.

    I always pick a favorite from the list – and mine today, from yours is: 320. a conversation on Skype with family in TX (I haven’t stepped that far into the future yet – but everyone raves about Skype – so the step will be taken soon – yay for you though :)

    It was really nice reading you today.

    God Bless and keep you and all of yours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Craig .... I would not be Skyping were it not for the younger generation of my adult children that set it all up!

    ReplyDelete