Friday, March 11, 2011

The Conclusion of the Untitled Story

Kid’s Prayer Story

It began one Sunday in December when the kid’s prayer team at our church had been learning about prayer and praying together each week. The first Sunday of each month we always took time to intercede for one another’s personal requests. Many requests were prayed for that day. We prayed that Kayia’s foot would be healed and that her dad would find a job. We asked God to help Daniel have a good attitude when asked to do his chores at home. Tommy, who always wanted to put others before himself wanted prayer for his sister and the decisions she would be making regarding college. Then he turned to me and said, “Mrs. Pederson how can we pray for you?” “Well,” I said, since I had been going through tests regarding Multiple Sclerosis that I had been diagnosed with for twelve years I said, “Complete and total healing would be great.” We began to pray, praying together in the Spirit for one another. In January and February of 2003 we saw God answering these prayers and many others in amazing ways. Kayias’s foot was getting better and Daniel was working hard and with a good attitude on his chores. Most importantly to me personally though was that after many tests, the doctors told me that they were 99% sure I no longer had MS. God had heard the child-like prayer of faith from Tommy. “Lord, please give Mrs. Pederson complete and total healing of her MS.”

No comments:

Post a Comment