Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Strength Everyday

Be Strong in the Lord ... that's what the e-mail said this morning. I said, "gratitude is everything".

I said this for the simple reason that I have made a personal goal to say this each morning this week. I found myself even saying this throughout my day yesterday.

I love that out of all the e-mails, subscribe to blogs, RSS feeds that one can sign up for and read each day I have chosen Zondervan's daily verse.

It's just a sinpet and takes less than a minute to read but I always find that the words are just what I need for the day ahead.

It' raining this morning and the rain will turn to snow this afternoon when it gets colder her in Minnesota yet I wake up to the same God who does not change with the weather.

As I start my day with hot water and a smoothie and I fix my lunch of applesauce, yogurt, hard-boiled eggs and ensure I continue to remember that He is my strength everday.

I am looking forward to the day and also counting down the days (just 6 now) when I will be in TX where He is the same God who does not change with the weather.

Praying you all will have a blessed day In His Strength!

In His Arms,
Beth

1 comment:

  1. He indeed does not change with the weather, but you will be getting a change of weather! Lucky.

    Everything in my life works, even on rainy, sunless days I know that gratitude is everything!

    SO grateful for you, and reading your post on Kelley's blog, hoping that food looking good to you means you are feeling a bit better.

    You are such and inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete