Prayer Cottage in Scandia, MN

Kristin asked this question: Tell me about the last quiet moment you had …
At this site http://www.incourage.me/
This was my answer to Kristin:
I had an intentional quiet time this morning while reading Psalm 112. I then had periods of quiet throughout my school day with 26 1st graders.
There was a time when my quiet came in the middle of the night while feeding a baby, during nap time with toddlers, while homeschooling my children, or during homework time with young adults.
Now my time is ever morning before meeting with anyone I start with the word, prayer and conversation. You can check out some of those conversations at my blog.
I am not a young mother, but a grandmother now, and a women who mentors young women to intentionally plan quiet each day, each Sabbath, and by getting away with just the Lord 4 times per year at least.
Some of my quiet places are The Prayer Cottage pictured above, Kings House, Pacem in Terris, and the New Hope Church Prayer Room.
I like Kristin's question ... so tell me about the last quiet moment you had.
No comments:
Post a Comment