Monday, April 18, 2011

551 and counting to 575

GRATITUDE PAGES


551. returning to work today and grateful for routine

552. the smile on Makalia’s face when Chole wanted her to be her partner in Phy Ed

553. “I sing because I’m happy, I sing because I’m free”

554. the golfer’s whistle in the early morning

555. “His eye is on the sparrow and I know her watches me”

556. spring winds

557. waking up to conversation with my youngest

558. a good morning attitude

559. learning to see the glories of God’s love

560. Him using me just as I am

561. That through the gospel I am led to the greatest gift in God himself

562. the sound of children laughing

563. the piano being played

564. Hannah’s art … breath taking

565. Grateful I am slipping but He keeps me from falling.

566. Grace for a day beginning with Christ

567. Grace for an evening ending with Christ

568. The darkness and stillness of the morning

569. books read to grandchildren

570. a daughter-in-law’s birthday celebrated

571. Conversations with Him while falling asleep, in the middle of the night, and when first waking up in the morning

572. gluten free blueberry muffins

573. being called to love the unlovely, to forgive the unforgivable

574. an afternoon nap

575. a visit from my friend Kaye

3 comments:

  1. I love reading all these gift lists. Yours is just beautiful! Love a good morning attitude! He keeps me from falling... such a gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jennifer for stopping by .... I love your site and especially your crosses!

    Blessings, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this:
    "being called to love the unlovely, to forgive the unforgivable"

    ReplyDelete